Monday, August 9, 2010

A thought just crossed my mind

For me, if there is no tomorrow
And I never get the chance again to say
How much I love u
Will you ever come to know?
That almost every night
When there is no light
I cry, and only left with my tears
And fear
If I cannot see tomorrow
Will you hold my hand once?
So that I can feel your touch
And your smile I can watch
I fight but if I am not there
Will your heart will hear my whisper
That how much I appreciate and like you
Everyday I close my eyes
Incarcerating the sight of your smiling face
If there is no tomorrow
Will my love will last with you
So that you are not lost in any maze
You see my restlessness and wonder..
But if I am not there
Can you ever understand how much I used to miss you…
will you ever call out my name, if i am not there

2 comments: