Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I was in the school for 15 years, but was not able to express myself the way I always wanted myself to be,,,then I went to AAIDU for 4 years and learnt so much,,,,learn what is friendship,, what is life,,,who are good and bad,,,,how bad or good I am,,,came close to myself and closer to some unknown people and they became friends for my life time,,,,,,,AAIDU will always remain so special to me,,,,still a tear crawl into my eyes and my voice gets choke when I sees pics of AAIDU and talk about AAIDU….the laughter the craziness,,,the celebrations……wish I could go back and rewind the time machine…….
With little lost in my memories I came to Mumbai ITM,,,the starting days were not so good…..but I got some friends,,,,,,,,,,,,I may never call them or wish them on festivals,,,,,,,I don’t talk to them daily ,,,,but whenever I feel I want to cry,,,I jst call them up and never need to explain them why I am crying……..
There are some special friends who would call exactly at the moment I am feeling lonely and depresses.
And to those who stood with me and my family…….there were hard times, when I was sitting helplessly away from my home,,,,,,,could not reach to them and do anything for them,,,,,but u all were there,,,,,,,,Thank u for ur phone calls and support and care which u have given to us
I would also like to thank all great people at my work place who have made my new journey so meaningful and easy.

People say that if u r gud u get gud people around u,,,,,,but I wud say I was so lucky to get gud people around me……..I will take this opportunity to thank all those who made every day of my life so special…………I would also like to appreciate the support u all have given me,,,,,
I will wish all of u a very Happy and Safe Diwali and May God fulfill all ur dreams and desire……In return I would expect u to pray for my family and my near and dear ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment