Today when I got a chance to express myself, I would like to thank this city. When I came here, Mumbai for me was the rush for locals, the unfamiliar language, the crowd and nameless relationship. The situations made me so lonely but still I stayed back in this place for my dreams, my reasons and my destiny. To run away from my scary loneliness I met some recognizable faces from my old days but the restlessness stayed deep in my soul, making me weak each day. In this journey I came across one of the batch mates of my graduation. The person so indifferent, self centered and immature in his talks and the worst part in him was his self promoting and praising attitude that can engulf the other person with inferiority complex. The thought to meet him never gave me comfortable feeling but to be occupied and involve in a sophisticated argument and getting a constant chance to affront a fastidious person is always better than to be alone. We started meeting and talking. I don’t know but we knew each other for last 3 or 4 years but I discovered a considerate, simple and a nice friend. The presence, the encouragement and the warm of his gentility ingrained into my life, in my work, in my walk to work, in my talks, in my thoughts and in my solitude so that I am never alone again. People complain about the fast moving and unusual life of this city but this gave me a possibility to recognize a wonderful and a special friend. I was familiar with him but accredited him in the horde of strangers.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Mo chara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome onboard...have a gr8 writing!!pour out ur heart only for you jst as u did in dis..all the best!!
ReplyDeleteDear first of all thanks for writing the blog for self-centered person and taking out time to write about these person.Your way of expressing the things are really realistic .. I hope that these person makes your journey in comfortable way rather then unconfortable way. Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe can recognize a person only when we come to know him closely. At times what we assume is quite differnt from what the reality is.
ReplyDeleteLife is all about timing dear....the unreachable becomes reachable..U got the right medicine at the right time..I mean right person at right time and right place...I jst wish all ur saved up wishes comes out....and a very very gr8 future 2 both of U :)
ReplyDelete